Chef de Partie
£21K – £22K + Tips
Are you a Chef de Partie looking for a new challenge? Are you looking to work in a Restaurant that has a Head Chef that’s at the top of their game? If so then this could be the perfect position for you.
My Client is currently recruiting a professional and articulate Chef de Partie to join the team at this highly recommended venue in Solihull. This business prides itself on using fresh seasonal produce acquiring as much of their produce from local suppliers. The Head Chef at this venue is passionate about the food they are producing and is focusing on building and growing a Chef that is willing to learn, this is definitely not an opportunity to be missed.
- £21K – £22K
- 28 days annual holiday
- 45 hours per week
- Training and progression in house
- Staff meals
- Potential Live in Option
- At least 2 years experience in a Chef de Partie position, Hotel, fresh food experience is preferable but not essential.
- Ability to run a section of the kitchen
- Be professional and work to a high standard at all times, always looking to raise standards.
- Be reliable and pro active
- Have strong communicational skills
- Positive attitude, being quick and meticulous
- Have the right to work in the UK
If you feel like this is the role for you then update your CV and apply today. Alternatively email email@example.com.
Please note due to the high volume of interest, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org